Are you considering applying for a Divorce in Australia?

If you and your Husband or Wife have been separated for more than 12 months, then you can apply for a divorce in Australia to end the marriage.

If for any period of the 12 months of separation you and your former partner were living together separated under the one roof, then you will need to file an affidavit explaining the circumstances to the Court and confirming that you and your former partner were separated at the time by providing evidence such as – not eating meals together, not socialising together, telling other people and family members about the separation and so forth.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *