How to Get Your Parents or Grandparents a Super Visa Insurance to Visit Canada | Parent Super Visa

Are you a Canadian citizen with parents or grandparents still living in your home country? If so, you’re probably eager to bring them over to visit. Luckily, the Canadian government does allow foreign-born Canadians to bring their parents or grandparents to Canada for an extended period of time under what’s called a “super visa.” In this blog post, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about how to apply for a super visa, including the most important requirement: having super visa insurance.